The Best of Cards Against Humanity: It’s kind of like the extremely offensive version of Apples to Apples.
I played it for the first time this evening with my friends and here were the best ones. (They aren’t meant to be taken seriously, of course!)
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
Snoop Dogg is going to tell us the meaning of Christmas.
Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle, and all through the hizzle…
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mizzle.
All were awaiting Sizzle Clause and his bag
To bring the good homies and bitches their swag
almost time to make this my icon again
GUESS WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR IT IS
DO YOU EVER GET A REALLY GOOD HUG FROM SOMEONE AND YOU’RE LIKE WAIT NO HUG ME MORE